Friday, February 15, 2008

tgif

So glad this week is over. Why is it some weeks seem longer than others! Not that this was a particularly hard week it just seemed to drag on and on. I am propped up in my bed while Joel is at Tylers ballgame, Jamie is at a birthday party and Adam is upstairs on the couch watching a ballgame. Suffice it to say there is nothing on television and even Samson is bored. I COULD be doing everyones laundry but I resigned this week. Well actually Joel resigned me. As my foot was to weak to put down he put down his and told the kids they were on their own. That's right. ON THEIR OWN. The piles had just become too overwhelming and there was really no reason to believe that three active reasonably healthy teenagers could not operate the washer and dryer. No reason at all. Really. At least that is what I'm going with. To be fair, they have each down a load. Jamie actually completed the entire wash, dry and put away cycle. The boys...not so much. I found Tyler's in the dryer and Adam's still in the wash. But let's let the dream live shall we?