Friday, May 30, 2008

I cried some, Oh yes I did...

Well we did it. We graduated Adam from high school and we are none the worse for the wear. Oh it was really emotional alright. I cried for a couple of days every time I even thought about him. I just kept remembering the little boy who use to be. He is not little anymore. He has grown up to be this amazing wonderful young man with tons of potential and a fiery love for Jesus. We are so proud of him! Jamie graduated from 8th grade last night. It is mandatory of course that any high profile 8th grade event be followed by dinner out so we went to Cracker Barrell. Oh yes sir we did. I consumed enough carbs to clog the atereries of a Sumu wrestler and so did Jamie. My child ordered french toast with a side of bacon and a side of macaroni and cheese. I almost puked. She ate every bite of it.