Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pomp and Crazy Circumstance

I cannot believe my blogging tardiness. It can only be explained by a life that is in extreme overdrive that refuses to slow down enough for me to gather my thoughts. This past weekend was wonderful. Several months ago Adam was given the lead in his senior high school musical, Little Shop of Horrors. This weekend was show time and He was amazing!!!!! He sang he danced he acted and was downright awesome. I went to all four performances. O yes I did. I have never been so proud of that child. We are in full graduation mode and have lots of things to do over the next 20 days. Parties, trips, baccalauerate, awards night, choir banquet, and a basketball tournament trip to Cinncinatti. Great days. Hard days. Days that are flying by.
Now I have to get ready to go to work with a stop to pick up some Rolaids. You understand I'm sure.