Friday, October 9, 2009

Icky Sicky!!

The flu bug has found its way to my house. This is not a surprise seeing as all of Seymour is busy hacking , coughing, sneezing, and wheezing all while standing in the line at Krogers. Its gross I tell you. I knew it was bound to happen. I thought about grabbing a gun holster and filling it with cans of Lysol and various sizes of Purell bottles and then jumping from behind all the people who transgressed in their coughing by hacking into their hands and then grabbing onto the grocery carts, but I feared that unless I was wearing some sort of bio-hazard jumpsuit then it would just be in vain and I would still get sick. And Arrested. Anyway, all that to say that I am not the one who is sick. It is poor Adam. Fever, coughing, aching and lots of "phlegmy" kinds of sounds! ( I have no idea how to spell "phlemy" but it sounded better than
"juicy"). Does the period go after the parenthesis? Not sure. Nevertheless, say a prayer for the boy. He leaves for India in 5 weeks and has many things to do before then. And I have many things to do before then. Like disinfecting my entire house, all of wal-mart and unsuspecting neighbors.