Friday, October 16, 2009

Pride and Prejudice- I Heart It So!

Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite movies of ALL TIME. I love it for so many reasons. Here are a few:
1) Even the poor people understood how important it was to love and be skilled at music. That just makes me happy.
2) I love the word "breeches". Or as we would say in the south "britches"
3) Bustles and corsets. Proper undergarments would make this world a better place!
4)Curtsey's. Why did we stop doing that? I think I may take it up again and curtsey when Joel and the kids get home from the football game.
5)Mr. and Mrs. Bennett call each other Mr. and Mrs. Bennett. 'Nough said.
6)The scene during which the sisters giggle under the covers. It reminds me of doing that with one or five of my cousins at one time or another.
7) Classic lines like "If Jane does die, it will be a comfort to know that it was in pursuit of Mr. Bingley."
8) Mr. Darcy
9) also Mr. Darcy
10)Keira Knightley's hair. It should have gotten it's own credits at the end of the movie.