Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall....

It was a great non-snow day snow day as I was very excited that I had saved some left over deliciousness from our trip to "Ye Olde" the night before. Broccolli Casserole floating in cheese and butter would be my lunch and I cannot even tell you how excited I was about it. I heated it up to a perfect temperature, added salt and pepper and poured myself a diet coke. Then I began the decent down the stairs. In socks. In a hurry. And it was over before it started. I fell down the two bottom steps. It hurt. A lot. I was comforted for a nano second as I heard the running of four legs, and I felt sure that Samson was running to see if I was ok. NOT! If I had not been in pain I would have a picture of that dog with cheese and broccoli dripping from his drooly jaws. I did however snap a photo of said stairs to remind myself that pride DOES go before a fall and the same dog who somehow manages to leave green peas in the bottom of his OldRoy Country Stew dog food is a lover of Ye Olde Steak House Broccoli Casserole. They should be honored and proud. I am bitter.